2 Research Technicians (40 h)
- 1. Molecular and cell biology, 2. Protein expression and purification
- Valdospan GmbH, Technopark 1C, 3430 Tulln an der Donau
- Closing Date
Valdospan GmbH is an Austrian-based company with core competences in the field of oncology. The company specializes in the research and development of innovative therapeutic products for the treatment of malignant tumors. Valdospan aims to develop its own therapeutics with the goal of establishing itself as a fully integrated Austrian biotech company.
For our company located in Tulln/Donau, we are looking for two skilled and motivated Research Technicians (40 h)
1. Recombinant protein expression and purification
Production and purification of recombinant biomolecules for the development of new therapeutic applications are the main tasks. Further responsibilities include analytical methods for process control, product characterization and activity assays.
2. Molecular and cell biology
In vitro assays, cell culture, western blot analysis and flow cytometry are used for the characterization of drugs against HPV-induced malignancies.
- Bio(techno)logical training, relevant university of applied sciences (FH) or university degree
- Experience in cell culture, basic laboratory methods, protein purification of advantage
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Good team player
Minimum salary according to “Kollektivvertrag chemisches Gewebe, Verwendungsgruppe III”. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is possible.
Our supportive and motivated team is looking forward to your application via valdospan(at)valdospan.com
- Main contact
- Name: HR Valdospan GmbH