APMRS - Austrian Proteomics and Metabolomics Research Symposium 2019
- 2019-09-18 / 15:00 CET
- 2019-09-20 / 15:00 CET
The APMRS 2019, the annual meeting of the Austrian Proteomics and Metabolomics Association (APMA), will be held at the University of Salzburg.
The symposium will provide practitioners of proteome and metabolome analysis with information about the newest experimental and computational concepts and tools. Moreover, there will be ample time for discussions between participants and exchange of ideas for novel and future developments.
Scientific sessions will cover the the following topics and will be opened by international keynote speakers:
- bottom-up and top-down proteomics
- characterization of biotherapeutics
In addition, the following workshops will be offered:
- Practical aspects of HPLC separations in omics approaches
- (Bio)statistical methods for analyzing proteomics and metabolomics datasets
- Industrial aspects of biopharma characterization
The organizing committee is looking forward to seeing you in Salzburg!
- University of Salzburg, Faculty of Natural Sciences (NAWI)
- Hellbrunner Straße 34
- Zip City
- 5020 Salzburg
- 50.00 EUR
- Email: apmrs2019(at)sbg.ac.at
- Registration Deadline: 2019-07-19 23:59
- Event Language
- Event URL(s)
- Main contact