Project Assistant (PraeDoc, 27h/week)
- Political Science / International Relations
- University of Innsbruck, Department of Political Science
Employment for the period of 24 months; position to be filled by March 1, 2019
Theoretical conceptualization of objectives, effects and costs of sanction regimes. Research on sanctions regimes on Russia, Iran and North Korea; compilation of data. Qualitative and quantitative analysis of data. Preparing the final report on the results of the research done.
- Excellent Master in Political Science with a clear focus on the field of International Relations, deep knowledge about coercive diplomacy, knowledge about the current state of research on sanctions regimes. Excellent command of the English language, very good knowledge of political science methods.
- Knowledge of Russian, Farsi or Korean welcome
The minimum gross salary (stipulated by collective agreement 2018) for this position amounts currently to € 1886.40 per month (14 times). Furthermore, the university has numerous attractive offers (https://www.uibk.ac.at/universitaet/zusatzleistungen/index.html.en)
If you are interested, please send your documents to gerhard.mangott(at)uibk.ac.at.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by January 29, 2019.
- Name: Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Gerhard Mangott